A three-layered, inflatable filling head featuring a stainless-steel core fully encased in Seeflex ether-based urethane.
- Includes external air fitting that plugs into an 8mm pneumatic air-line to inflate super strong & flexible outer layer.
- Top of loader simply snaps into a BFM® fitting spigot and features a fully encapsulated stainless-steel ring to support lower end.
- Inflates in seconds and seals tight on the neck of bulk bag, eliminating product leaks.
- Much safer for workers hands as there are no pinch points.
- Can be used on bulk bags with or without plastic liners.
NB: Pneumatic air-line is recommended to operate between 3-4 psi, up to a maximum of 6psi.
Inflates in seconds, tight seal on bulk bag neck
Can be used on bulk bags with or without plastic liners.
Fully encapsulated stainless steel ring to support lower end
USDA (Material Only), EC and ATEX compliant